How to stop THINKING about your novel and actually get it written.
Saturday, April 8th, 12 Noon/EST
(Can't make the live class? No worries. Reserve your seat and the class will be sent to you electronically.)
Have you been thinking about writing a novel for months (or years) and need a little help getting it done?
Do you have an AMAZING story inside of you, but don't know how or where to start?
Have you been working on your book for a while, but aren't happy with the amount of progress you've made on your own?
If so, this class is for you!
IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL LEARN:
• The basic elements of a novel and how to define them in your work
• How to develop amazing characters that will leave your readers begging for more
• How to keep your current work in progress neat and organized--and ultimately take the stress out of completing it
• How to set realistic deadlines (and meet them) by getting the most out of your writing time
RESERVE MY SEAT NOW!
WHAT YOU ALSO GET:
•THE ULTIMATE CHARACTER PROFILE
This resource is packed with over 300 questions that will help you develop your character thoroughly.
•THE ULTIMATE RELATIONSHIP PROFILE
Designed to work with The Ultimate Character Profile, I developed this resource to help you define the dynamics of romantic relationships in your novel. (This is a class exclusive that you won't be able to purchase anywhere else.)
• ORGANIZATION TOOLKIT
This is the process I use to keep all of my information, research, and notes organized for my works in progress.
• CLASS AUDIO DOWNLOAD
After the class is completed you'll receive the audio to listen to as many times as you wish.
As an added bonus I'll also teach you:
• The #1 thing you can do right now to improve your writing.
(Too many aspiring authors don't do this!)
• How to make time to write when you don't have time to write
We all have busy lives. We all also have 24 hours in a day. Believe it or not, there's time in your schedule to write. I'll help you find it and share with you a few tricks that I use to help me reach my goals.
LaShanda Michelle is a best-selling novelist, speaker, and book writing coach with twelve published works to her credit and over ten years of writing experience.